Monday, November 23, 2009

I Fear The Airplane Bathroom

Here are my meditations for my flight to Austin with busy baby girl:

(Even this picture of her is blurry because she's just too quick!
The little mama won't stay still. Oh, how I fear this flight.)
  • Yo Gabba Gabba on computer (why isn't the one with Jack Black available on iTunes?)
  • Raspberries and puffs and cut up cantaloupe on tray - okay, maybe raspberries aren't so smart
  • Ergo carrier
  • Pacifier
  • Bottles
  • Toys with buttons
  • Positive thoughts
  • Lots of positive thoughts
  • Pretend sleep doesn't matter
  • Pretend reading US Magazine on plane doesn't matter
  • Forget about the time I had to change Jake when he was 18 months old in airplane bathroom with giant poopy diaper and all passengers gave me dirty looks (assholes)
  • Convince myself stewardess will be nice to me
  • Soon enough, the flight will be over
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. dirty look givers ARE assholes!

    have a great trip

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin